How Successful People Think
“Change your thinking, change your life!”
Good thinking is essential to a significant life. John Maxwell in his book “How Successful People Think” shares his learnings over 40 years in learning and applying leadership principles. Consider some things you need to know about changing your thinking:
- Changed thinking is not automatic
- Changed thinking is difficult
- Changed thinking is worth the investment
Do you want to master and improve your thinking? Consider the following:
- Expose yourself to good input.
- Expose yourself to good thinkers.
- Choose to think good thoughts.
- Act on good thoughts.
- Allow your emptions to create another good thought.
- Repeat the process.
To develop the process of good thinking, you can”
- Find a place to think your thoughts.
- Find a place to shape your thoughts
- Find a place to stretch your thoughts.
- Find a place to land your thoughts.
- Find a place to fly your thoughts.
To be a good thinker you need well-rounded thinking, you need to examine all areas of your thinking including:
- Seeing the wisdom of big-picture thinking
- Unleashing the potential of focused thinking
- Discovering the joy of creative thinking
- Recognizing the important of realistic thinking
- Releasing the power of strategic thinking
- Feeling the energy of possibility thinking
- Embracing the lessons of reflective thinking
- Questioning the acceptance of popular thinking
- Encouraging the participation of shared thinking
- Experiencing the satisfaction of unselfish thinking
- Enjoying the return of bottom-line thinking
You don’t have to be great to start, but you do need to start to be great!
“The right THOUGHT plus the right PEOPLE
In the right ENVIRONMENT at the right TIME
for the right REASON = the RIGHT RESULT”
To learn how to change your thinking and your life, get the book – click here