Through personalized online health courses and coaching, we help people address the root causes of health challenges and equip them to transform their personal health.
Empower people to shift their mindset and improve their health behaviors, to nourish, restore, and optimize their health, and maximize their life.
Our organizational values include:
• Serve: Seek and find opportunities to serve.
• Solve problems: Assess needs, anticipate problems, accept the truth, see the big picture and handle one thing at a time.
• Create value: Value people, and add value to people so they can multiply that value to others.
• Take action: Know the priority, use the right tools, focus on your objective, practice consistency and stay with it.
• Communicate: Communicate effectively by simplifying the message, seeing people, showing the truth and seeking a response.
• Be a partner: Understand how organizations and people feel and think, and help people by keeping their interests top of mind.
Why Live & Lead?
Live & Lead is service that I have been preparing for since I was in college. When finishing graduate school, I wrote a business plan for a company that helps people improve their personal health through behavior change. Now, more than 12 years later I am called to share my experiences working with employers, providers, students, and community members. We have an opportunity and responsibility to address chronic diseases and health challenges through behavior change and lifestyle medicine. The primary reason why I started Live & Lead is to provide complementary and low-cost opportunities for all those ready to improve.
The time is now, we should no longer look at the health of Americans and say, “everyone struggles with their health.” We can better understand healthy behaviors, take personal responsibility for our health, live better and lead by example.
The medical and scientific communities are now becoming fully aware of the benefits of an integrated lifestyle approach to treat, reverse, and prevent the chronic diseases that cause most deaths and physical impairments.
According to the World Health Organization, 80% of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes—and 40% of cancer—could be prevented, primarily with improvements to diet and other lifestyle factors.
Our team hopes that we will be good and faithful servants to all of you. YOU can do it; we will help you!
You matter and your health matters. When you are ready, if you allow us the opportunity to help you – we will show you how you can start your personal transformation, live better & lead by example!